Saturday, May 3, 2008

POLL: "Which Hammerdance Rules the Roost"

So, there is some disagreement between me and Jessie about which Hammerdance video is best. Of course there is the one below that we posted first, but this one that I'm posting now is the spontaneous first video that we did. Jessie likes this version better because she thinks it's more authentic and funnier because I am almost peeing my pants and Zoe is laughing harder. She calls it "the original Hammer". I, on the other hand, think that the amateur first one is funny because we're laughing so hard, but the second one is funnier to the general public. Zoe's moves are better in the second one, though. Anyway - it's on you now. YOU DECIDE.


The "Original" Hammerdance from chelsea on Vimeo.

4 comments:

F.J. said...

This is a tough call. I like this one a lot because Zoe laughs a lot and the part where she does the moves herself is classic. However, in the other video, I like how jess and zoe make the same exact faces.

I might go with this one because Chelsea has the cameo and she loses her shit, which makes this funnier.

However, its just genius and cuteness all around. It's a no lose situation.

F

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Sorry Jess, but as much as I like the crack faces you make in this one, I feel like the first one could win next year's YouTube awards in the cute category.

F called this the "DVD extra of a great movie."

Anonymous said...

yeah. chelsea losing her shit def. adds to the video. and how can you not love zoe b cracking up. so for funny-ness, i vote for the original hammertime. but for artistry and choreography, i vote hammertime #2.

Anonymous said...

oh, and jess singing along with mc hammer in the original is pretty damn funny, too.