Thursday, March 13, 2008

GADGET OBSESSION #4,508: The Perfect Carrier

My mom gets on my case whenever she's here about our gadgets. "Why can't you have a regular can opener? (or cork screw, or toaster, or blender...)" We like our gadgets. I am also now totally obsessed with baby gadgets. The wipe warmer is one of the greatest inventions ever. Seriously.

My newest obsession is the baby carrier. We have two slings and a Baby Bjorn but they're just not cutting it. She has hated the slings from day one. SCREAMS in there. The Bjorn she loves, but it hurts my back. Sooo...I am on a quest for the perfect carrier. And it wouldn't kill me if it looked cool, too.

The picture here is of the Babyhawk Mei Tai. They look super-sweet and get rave reviews - you can even pick out your own fabrics. This one is high on my list of possibilities.

If you're interested, which you are probably not - here are the sites I've been addicted to:
The Babywearer
Attached to Baby

No comments: