Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A letter from FJ

Dear Zoe:

Today, Irene and I received card in the mail with a big Z on it. We knew immediately who it was from and opened it within seconds. I have to say, it was lovely, not just for what you wrote, which was touching, but how, at 7 months you have amazing handwriting and a well-developed talent for writing witty and funny cards. You are your mother's daughter.

As always, you continue to impress me and I have a feeling you will be doing so for many years to come. You bring great joy to our lives every day through pictures, video and stories from your aunt and play by plays from your mom. Whenever I feel down, I look at your blog or Flickr and the world suddenly becomes better. I hate when your mom does those long letters to you and doesn't add any new pictures. This time she added video, which was smart. Your leg warmers are cool. I love you.

Your pal,

F


P.S. I am sorry you got a shiner from the puzzle Irene gave you! xo

No comments: