Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rolling over

We're pretty busy right now practicing rolling over. She gets sooooo close but is still not quite able to do it. What she is quite able to do, however, is scream and yell while she's trying. It's clearly frustrating her and I practically have to tie my hands behind my back to keep from helping her.

She slept in the swing the entire night last night (waking up every few hours, mind you) because every time I'd put her down in bed she'd sleep for a few minutes and then try to roll over in her sleep. And then scream and yell because she can't do it. I have had to remind her a few times that we have a "no screaming and yelling in the middle of the night" rule in our house. She doesn't seem to be catching on.

In other news, she can successfully grab things now. She usually looks at something for about 10 seconds before she shoves it in her mouth. It's not unlike the way I behave when there are peanut M&Ms around.

No comments: