Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Leaving you hanging

Slow on the posts, I know, but I'm trying to "slurp" this blog into a book (hope to do 4 a year) and it's a lot more work than I thought it would be...and of course it has to be perfect. I have spent a great deal of time on that these past few days and haven't had time for much else. You should see my kitchen.

Zoe can chew on her little toes now, so that's good news. She's also doing some impressive things on the floor...definitely on her way to mobility. Yikes!

Still rolling over in her sleep and not happy when she gets there, so I'm not getting much sleep. I have really attractive bags under my eyes. But, whatever. She'll only be a baby for such a short time that I just don't care that much. I don't want to wish this time away just because I'm tired.

I promise I'll take some new pictures tomorrow. She got an awesome little Mr. Rogers-ish cardigan that needs photographing!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What kind of book? Like a scrapbook?

Chelsea said...

a blurb blog book...here's the link: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook