Thursday, February 21, 2008

Illin'

It seems our house has been targeted by the germs...Josie was sick a few weeks ago and Jack has been sick the entire week with some kind of horrible flu. So, you know what that means for me and Zoe...it means I am a lunatic OCD mother trying to keep the baby from getting sick and it means Zoe is guarded like the Hope Diamond. (geez - when was the last time someone mentioned the Hope Diamond? That used to seem like a big deal and it's sort of faded into obscurity now. Hmmm. Shame.)

Funny how a simple flu bug can make someone go insane. Also funny how a really cute baby can make just about any grown-up act like a total jackass, as evidenced by all of the videos we have of Zoe. Have you listened to the things I say and the noises I make in those? I'm not sure I have any functioning brain cells left. But I digress.

Send us some good "no-sick-baby" vibes please!

No comments: