Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dear Zo-B Trice

Dear Zoe,

I seriously have to say that every single day I have to stop myself from devouring you. I want to put your whole face in my mouth and swallow you whole. I'm serious.

I never thought I could love anyone this much. I love you so much that sometimes I have to stop what I'm doing and take deep breaths. If I am away from you for a few hours, I can't wait to come home and smoosh my face into your chubby cheeks.




Let's see..what's going on? You are doing a great job pulling yourself up to standing now, except you seem thoroughly perturbed when you fall down on your butt (which is a lot). You think it's totally hilarious when you try and eat my nose and I protest. You laugh and laugh. I have to admit, it is a pretty funny game. You're the happiest little gal in the universe, I think. You adore your brother and sister. You love the computer and you love to video chat with Aunt Jess and Grandpa David - in fact, you just pulled the B key off the other day when you were up to your computing shenanigans. You have a million teeth, you are sleeping better, and you still don't care much for food. You liked avocado a lot the other day, but then today you just smashed it all between your fingers and didn't eat any of it. You do like to eat paper, though. That seems consistent.

Ok - just a quick update.

I love you, baby awesome. It is ridiculous how much.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
OMG,it's not ridiculous how much you love your baby, Chels...how can you not?! I remember once when someone told me jokingly but in a sacrcastic way, "Gee Eileen, I don't think u kiss Kieran enough" OMG, I said, "No
u r probably right, I only kiss her
when ever I'm with her, I'll have to change that!" WOW I wish she would welcome my kisses as much now!
LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH, GAE XOXOXOX