Monday, December 15, 2008

First Haircut

Zoe got her first haircut today. I agonized over this decision because I didn't want to commit to her having bangs, but then I felt like kind of an ass for making her crawl around and play with hair in her eyes all the time (of course she pulls every hair-holding device out within minutes).

The stylist was great and the place was the hair salon version of Chuck E. Cheese. I can't say she thought it was fun, but at least she didn't cry.



And look how cute she looks!



4 comments:

Heather Johnson Durocher said...

Love the salon description. It does look like Chuck E Cheese! {shudder-remembering last experience there over spring break}
Great pics of her - very cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin her hummer.

Deanna said...

she looks fabulous ;-)

la_vie_en_shoes said...

Oh, my goodness! The new 'do is adorable!