Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Big kid!

Zoe's turned into such a KID! I guess that's what happens when I let weeks go by without updating this blog.

I'm pretty sure only KIDS decide they'd rather climb ON the dollhouse, rather than play with it the traditional way.



She has also become very interested in imitating her siblings. Josie taught her how to rev her little bike. See below - watch her little hand on her handlebar when they stop.




She is getting to be a pro at standing up unassisted. She has taken ONE step so I'm sure she's not far fromt his walking business.



She has also learned to shrug her shoulders, which is ridiculously cute. She does it quite a lot - which makes us think she's just not sure about anything, really. She just has to get the "mmm...I dunno" expression down.



Zoe and I leave for Traverse City tomorrow after lunch. The big kids go back to their mom's after they open Santa presents here and we jet off for the frozen north. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

she's getting so big! very cute with the shrugs.