Sunday, March 22, 2009

New video! Expert cup drinking and saying "bye!"


Yes, she's "says" yes by doing a hand pump and yes, she is eating dinner alone, standing up in her learning tower and yes, she drinks from a shot glass. The only thing out of the ordinary about this for us is the eating alone in the learning tower bit, though she does have her snacks there because she loves it. She almost always eats when I/we eat and we sit together at the table, but Trav and I'd had a huge lunch and weren't hungry. Don't go running off to call CPS....:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoe,
You're the best! I like your style chick! Glad to see you eating and drinking. I'm so proud of you!
Much love to a very sweet baby girl*
I miss you lots,
Eileen xoxox
* oops, I mean BIG girl

la_vie_en_shoes said...

Oh, my goodness! What a super grown up girl! And did you get a new haircut, Zoe B? I love it!

David said...

Zoe sounds like a southern girl when she says BBBYYYaaa... I love it!
What a sweet baby.